The Wesley College Alumni Association, to which all graduates automatically belong, is led by a Board of Directors of up to 15 members. The Board is an elected body of individuals who personally demonstrate
their involvement, support and commitment to Wesley College and seek to
represent the interests of the greater alumni population.
The Board of Directors includes an Executive Committee consisting of a president, vice president, secretary and treasurer. Board members are elected into classes, which signify the duration of their term.
2014-2015 Alumni Association
- Kirsten Higgins ’98 - Vice President
- Courtney Stewart ’04, M’06 - Secretary
- Matt Lindell ’03 - Treasurer
Board of Directors
Class of 2015
- Allison (Snyder) Gudeman ’98
- Lynn Schmid Knable ’67
- L. Jane (Kearney) MacDonald ’60
Class of 2016
- Tom Trento ’75
- Courtney Stewart ’04, M'06
- Brad Gudeman ’95
- Anne (Pittinger) Buckler ’62
- Kirsten Higgins ’98
Class of 2017
- Lisa (Mizell) Taillon ’94/’05
- Joe Cuccinello ’95
- Matthew Lindell ’03
Learn more about Alumni Board membership or contact the Director of Alumni Relations for details. If you wish to nominate yourself or a fellow alumnus for the Board of Directors, please download the Candidate Application form (PDF).