Children's Consignment Sale

<< Back

Children's Consignment Sale

Event Description - Children's Consignment Sale

Wesley College Alumni Association Fundraiser
1st Children's Consignment Sale
Saturday, March 6
9 am -2 pm 
Dulany Hall (Wesley Campus)

Find great deals on gently used maternity clothes, books, toys, and equipment from baby to pre-teen.

If you consign items, you will receive 80% of the sales price. (The other 20% is donated to the Alumni Association's Scholarship Fund). Items need to be dropped off on Friday, March 5. Unsold items need to be picked up on Saturday or marked for donation to local charities.

If you would like to participate, please email

This event is open to the general public, so please spread the word to your friends and family!

Contact Information
Primary Contact
Stephanie Smith Christiano
 Secondary Contact
Date & Location
Date: 3/6/2010
Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: Dulany Hall (Wesley campus)